Bison Train Tours
If you want to see the bison, this narrated tour is the way to go. You will ride one of our custom-built trains. Departure times are 9:00 am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm this summer. You will also see ostriches, camels and other fun farm production animals. Don’t forget your camera.
Adults $14.00 | Ages 4-12 $7.00 | 3 and under FREE
- 1st unit went into operation in 2004
- We currently have 6 locomotives
- We added a new enclosed 90 passenger car
- Tours run everyday of the year except Christmas Day
- Trains run on standard gauge rail
- Handicap accessible
- Train crosses into Colorado during tour
- Group tours are welcome
Sunday Lunch Train
Have lunch on our old-fashion dining train. Must sign up at the Trading Post with meal choice by Saturday at 5:00pm.
Phone reservations are available.
The lunch train departs at noon on Sundays and is a seasonal train. If you do not want a meal then our Bison Train Tours are recommended.
Between the Sunday Lunch Train, Bison Meats, Special Events like Dance in the Buff, the Dirty Dan Magee Burger or Steak Fry designed for the Motor Coach Industry, we here at Terry Bison Ranch try to offer every group something fun. Let our family take care of your family.
Train Ticket is $12.00 per person, plus the cost of a meal ($13.00 +tax).
You must purchase a meal to ride in the dining car.
Take a one hour guided trail ride. Gentle horses for the first time riders are available. Must be 8 years of age or older to ride, weigh less that 250lbs and be able to mount the horse unassisted. Departure times are 9:00am, 10:30am, noon, 1:30pm, and 4:30pm.
Our trail rides are now $48.00 for 1 hour. rain, snow, or shine.
- Available any day except Christmas
- You must be at least 8 years old
- Riders cannot exceed 250 lbs
- 1 hour and meal rides are available during summer season
- Rides depart regardless the weather
- Group tours are available
- Gentle horses for beginning riders
- No tandem riding allowed
Available to cowpokes ages 2yrs to 8yrs. Come back to the Trading Post for your “Official Cowboy or Cowgirl Certificate!”
- Can take out up to 5 kids at a time
- An array of other activities
- Horseshoe pits and roping dummies
- Birthday packages available
$10.00 per child.
Trading Post Gift Shop
Open every day except Christmas Day. Unique gifts and buffalo meat available. Sign up for all activities and accommodations at the gift shop.
Gift shop hours vary by time of year.
Ride n’ Dine
Take a 2-hour trail ride and then back to the Senator’s Restaurant for a great meal. Available May 1st through September 30th. Breakfast ride is $100.00 and departs at 8:00am. Dinner ride is $110.00 and departs at 4:30pm. What a deal! If you do not want the meal the ride is $85.00 per person. Sign up at the trading post at least 10 minutes before departure time or the day before.
Breakfast ride is $100.00 per person
Dinner ride is $110.00 per person
Just ride is $85.00 per person
Open May 1st-September 31st. One hour ATV tours around the ranch property. Great way to get out and see the countryside. Departure at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm daily. During the off season please contact the Trading Post for an off schedule tour.
$79.00 per driver, $69.00 per rider.
Driver must hold valid driver’s license, Passengers must be 5 years or older.
Open June 1st through August 31st for breakfast from 7:00am-11:OOam Daily. Come down and try Nichelle’s Homemade Biscuits & Gravy!
- No catch and release permitted
- Private lake so no license is needed
- You must supply your own tackle
- Available from April 1st till lake freezes
- Stocked each spring with Rainbow Trout
- Senator’s Will clean and cook for $9.99 plus the cost of any sides you may wish.
$21.50 per person for 3 fish.
Senator’s Steakhouse and Saloon
Open year round for dinner. Senator’s Steakhouse is open 11am-9pm.
- Award winning Bison Shortribs and Bison Burgers
- New handmade appetizers
- Cowboy Cookout
- Senator’s signature prime rib buffet
Cookout and buffet available Fridays and Saturdays during the Summer season.