Between the Sunday Lunch Train, Bison Meats, Special Events like Dance in the Buff, the Dirty Dan Magee Burger or Steak Fry designed for the Motor Coach Industry, we here at Terry Bison Ranch try to offer every group something fun. Let our family take care of your family.
Bison Train Tours
If you want to see the bison, this narrated tour is the way to go. You will ride one of our custom-built trains. You will also see ostriches, camels, and other fun farm production animals. Don’t forget your camera. Departure times are 9:00AM, 10:30AM, 12 noon, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, and 6:00PM.
Limited seating on each tour
Adults $15.00 | Ages 4-12 $7.50 | 3 and under FREE
- 1st unit went into operation in 2004
- We currently have 6 locomotives
- We added a new enclosed 90 passenger car
- Tours run everyday of the year except Christmas Day
- Trains run on standard gauge rail
- Handicap accessible
- Train crosses into Colorado during tour
- Group tours are welcome
- RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED
Sunday Lunch Train
Have lunch on our old-fashion dining train. Must sign up at the Trading Post with meal choice by Saturday at 8:00pm.
Phone reservations are available.
The lunch train departs at noon and 1:00PM on Sundays and is a seasonal train. If you do not want a meal then our Bison Train Tours are recommended.Limited seating on each tour.
Train Ticket is $15.00 per Adult, plus the cost of a meal ($15.00 + tax) and $7.50 per Child plus the cost of a meal ($7.50 + tax).
You must purchase a meal to ride in the dining car.
Prices go into effect June 1, 2019
(Seasonal Venue: available from Mid May through the first Sunday in September)
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Take a one hour guided trail ride. Gentle horses for the first time riders are available. Must be 8 years of age or older to ride, weigh less than 250lbs and be able to mount the horse unassisted.
One Hour Trail ($48.00): 9:00AM, 10:30AM, 12 noon, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, and 4:30PM
Two Hour Trail: 8:00AM, ($85.00), 8:00AM + Breakfast ($100.00), 4:30PM ($85.00) 4:30PM + Dinner ($110.00)
Rain, snow, or shine.
- Available any day except Christmas
- You must be at least 8 years old
- Riders cannot exceed 250 lbs
- 1 hour and meal rides are available during summer season
- Rides depart regardless the weather
- Group tours are available
- Gentle horses for beginning riders
- No tandem riding allowed
- Must ride ranch horses, NO personal horses permitted
Available to cowpokes ages 2yrs to 8yrs. Come back to the Trading Post for your “Official Cowboy or Cowgirl Certificate!”
- Can take out up to 5 kids at a time
- An array of other activities
- Birthday packages available
$10.00 per child.
Trading Post Gift Shop
Open every day except Christmas Day. Unique gifts and Bison meat available. Sign up for all activities and accommodations at the gift shop.
Gift shop hours: open daily at 8:00AM. Closing time subject to change, call for current closing time.
Ride n’ Dine
Take a 2-hour trail ride and then back to the Senator’s Restaurant for a great meal. Available May 1st through September 30th. Breakfast ride is $100.00 and departs at 8:00am. Dinner ride is $110.00 and departs at 4:30pm. What a deal! If you do not want the meal the 2 hour ride is $85.00 per person. Sign up at the trading post at least 10 minutes before departure time or the day before. For the breakfast ride please call the day before as Trading Post is not open prior to departure time of 8:00AM.
Breakfast ride is $100.00 per person at the Tombstone Cafe
Dinner ride is $110.00 per person at the Senator’s Steakhouse
Just ride is $85.00 per person
Open year round! One hour ATV tours around the ranch property. Great way to get out and see the countryside. During the off-season please contact the Trading Post for an off-schedule tour. 10:00AM, 12 noon, 2:00PM, and 4:00PM
$79.00 per driver, $69.00 per rider.
Driver must hold valid driver’s license, Passengers must be 5 years or older.
Open June 1st through September 30th for breakfast from 7:00am-11:00am Daily and during the off-season from 7:00AM to 8:00AM. Sunday Brunch available from 11:00AM to 1:00PM during summer season. Come down and try Nichelle’s Homemade Biscuits & Gravy!
- No catch and release permitted
- Private lake so no license is needed
- You must supply your own tackle
- Available from April 1st till lake freezes
- Stocked each spring with Rainbow Trout
- Senator’s Will clean and cook for $9.99 plus the cost of any sides you may wish.
$21.50 per person for 3 fish.
Senator’s Steakhouse and Brass Buffalo Saloon
Open year round for dinner. Senator’s Steakhouse is open 11:00AM to 9:00PM 7 days a week.
- Award winning Bison Shortribs and Bison Burgers
- New handmade appetizers
- Senator’s signature prime rib buffet (Seasonal and December Only)
Prime Rib Special on Fridays and Saturdays from 4pm to close starting Friday July 10.
Self Guided Walking Tour
Start out at the Trading Post and head down the hill, past the Train Depot, and head over to the pens. Enjoy the Alpacas, the Ostrich and many other farm animals. Take a walk up our catwalk and watch the antics of the goats from above. The adventures when you wish.